Fabris plate 22
A wound of third against an opponent in third, on the outside line over the sword, in the opening the opponent creates by disengaging or by lowering his guard.
From the Manuscript
- Both fencers start third on the inside.
- The agent feints a thrust.
- The patient moves to the parry.
- Upon finding that the agent's attack was a feint, the patient returns to his guard position, and the agent attacks in the tempo of this returning with a disengage to the outside.
- The agent moves to find the patient's sword.
- The patient disengages to strike the agent on the outside line.
- The agent strikes in the tempo of the disengage, over the sword.
- Counter to ANOTHER PLATE?.
- Related in some other way to SOME OTHER PLATE?
- SMART STUFF HERE.
|Previous: Plate 21||Viewing plates from Scienza d'Arme||Next: Plate 23|
|This article is a stub. You can help the Western Martial Arts community by expanding it.|