Fabris plate 23
A wound of second done by following the disengage of the patient and striking to the thigh
From the Manuscript
- Both fencers start IN SUCH-AND-SUCH A MANNER.
- The agent STARTS A FIGHT.
- The patient RESPONDS LIKE IN THE FOLLOWING PICTURE.
- The agent MAYBE DIES OR MAYBE NOT.
- Counter to ANOTHER PLATE?.
- Related in some other way to SOME OTHER PLATE?
- SMART STUFF HERE.
|Previous: Plate 22||Viewing plates from Scienza d'Arme||Next: Plate 24|
|This article is a stub. You can help the Western Martial Arts community by expanding it.|