The Capo Ferro Project on WMAWiki is devoted to accurately translating and interpreting the works of Ridolfo Capo Ferro, an Italian fencing master from Cagli, Italy who published his book the Gran Simulacro in 1610.
Secondarily this project is devoted to building an accurate picture of the life and times of Capo Ferro.
A full list of participants is available at Category:Project Capo Ferro participants, along with instructions on how to add yourself to the project.
Capo Ferro Home Page
- Proper demographic information needs to be added.
- A summary of Capo Ferro's teachings needs to be added.
- At this point the whole manual needs to be put in and interpreted. Get to work!
Plate 7 Feature
- The plate 7 feature has been completed! Check it out.
- Template:Gran Simulacro plate skeleton should be used to provide the initial structure for any new Gran Simulacro plate. See the template for details on usage.