Fabris plate 21
A wound of fourth against a feint in third.
From the Manuscript
File:Scienza d'arme plate 21.jpg
- Both fencers start third on the inside.
- The agent feints a thrust.
- The patient takes the tempo of this feint, and pushes a lunge in fourth.
- Counter to ANOTHER PLATE?.
- Related in some other way to SOME OTHER PLATE?
- SMART STUFF HERE.
|Previous: Plate 20||Viewing plates from Scienza d'Arme||Next: Plate 22|
|This article is a stub. You can help the Western Martial Arts community by expanding it.|