Fior di Battaglia: Wrestling, Boar's Tooth
Revision as of 08:43, 2 November 2007 by Devon Boorman (changed image size and added pisani-dossi text)
|Plate caption. Click images to enlarge.|
|This article is a stub. You can help the Western Martial Arts community by expanding it.|
From the Manuscript
De pugna mutacion cercho defare
E cum quella in tera ti faro andare
Of the changed fight I look to make
And with this to ground I will make you go.
Pierpont Morgan Manuscript
- The scholar begins at the master position.
- The opponent takes a particular action.
- The scholar applies the technique.
- Links to videos of the action.
What happens at the end?
- To what should one pay attention to perform this play correctly.
- Any variations of the technique that are worth mentioning.
- A point
|Previous: Fior di Battaglia: Wrestling, Long Position||Viewing pages from Fior di Battaglia||Next: Fior di Battaglia: Wrestling, Iron Gate|