Fior di Battaglia: Wrestling, Iron Gate
|From the Pisani-Dossi edition. Click images to enlarge.|
|This article is a stub. You can help the Western Martial Arts community by expanding it.|
From the Manuscript
Se per inçegno non me uinceray zo creço
Che cum mia força ti faro male e peço
If with cunning you will not conquer me, I believe,
That with my strength I will make you ill and worse.
Pierpont Morgan Manuscript
- The scholar begins at the master position.
- The opponent takes a particular action.
- The scholar applies the technique.
- Links to videos of the action.
What happens at the end?
- To what should one pay attention to perform this play correctly.
- Any variations of the technique that are worth mentioning.
- A point
|Previous: Fior di Battaglia: Wrestling, Boar's Tooth||Viewing pages from Fior di Battaglia||Next: Fior di Battaglia: Wrestling, Front Position|