Fior di Battaglia: Wrestling, Long Position
|From the Pisani-Dossi Edition. Click images to enlarge.|
|This article is a stub. You can help the Western Martial Arts community by expanding it.|
From the Manuscript
Per guadagnar le prese e son aperichiato
Se non te ingano tu harai bon merchato
In order to earn the hold I am prepared
If I do not deceive you, you will have a good deal.
Pierpont Morgan Manuscript
- The scholar begins at the master position.
- The opponent takes a particular action.
- The scholar applies the technique.
- Links to videos of the action.
What happens at the end?
- To what should one pay attention to perform this play correctly.
- Any variations of the technique that are worth mentioning.
- A point
|Previous: Fior di Battaglia: Introduction||Viewing pages from Fior di Battaglia||Next: Fior di Battaglia: Wrestling, Boar's Tooth|